Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What Do Your Hands Say About You

I shamelessly stole this from Cedar, but I'm giving her credit for it. It totally sounds like me except for the "relaxed and uncomplicated" part. Apparently they didn't have a choice for "wound tighter than the inside of a golf ball."

I consider the attention Cedar will receive from this blogative exposure, and any offers of casual, meaningless sex to follow from her adoring public to be the consolation prize for Lori's devastating rejection of her perfectly reasonable request to visit us and sleep in the middle.

Lori thinks one of us will end up offended. Huh.

So anyway...I stole this. Sue me.

What Your Hands Say About You
You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.
Bold and daring, you're not afraid to change your life if you think it needs an overhaul.
Consistent and reliable, you like to count on structure and routine in your life.
Your emotions tend to be relaxed and uncomplicated. You don't read too much into things.
http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoyourhandssayaboutyouquiz/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We may have been seperated at birth. I tested the same as you emotionally..........Again.
BushRod Gentry
P.S. Did you rent Many Rivers Yet ?

Anonymous said...

Triplets? I doubt it. :o) Mine was the same, too...it's rigged, I swear.

Lynn

Ev said...

...Seperated at birth. It could happen. You've no doubt noticed the strong familial resemblence. :-)