Monday, January 22, 2007

Oh, Yeah...Fun is Fun! Now I Remember!

I've been somewhat remiss in my blogging obligations but, as always, it's not my fault. Kwachie and I went away for a weekend in a swanky luxury hotel...without kids, without a computer, and without any obligations except to spend a few days on ourselves and each other.

What a brilliant idea! We had a fantastic time. We got a penthouse room and pretended to be important and frittered away several days on good food, good conversation and excellent sex. I'd like to change my traditional answer...I do like getting away!

Anyway...now we're back and I'll resume my aimless chatter about inconsequential things posthaste...as soon as I get over the afterglow of another honeymoon.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love her? :-)

No comments: